UNILIDER was founded in September 2008 as an educational, high-quality alternative built upon a foundation of considerable academic experience.
Our history dates back to 1918, with the Soria family opening their first school in the city of Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico.
Currently, our academic offering consists of a bilingual high school program, six undergraduate programs and graduate programs, with classes held on our main campus and in our original, historical building in downtown Hermosillo.
As a student at UNILIDER, you will acquire professional knowledge and competitive skills through our different academic and extracurricular activities, which contribute to your fundamental and integral development.
With us, you will find:
- A strong team of professors and advisors with significant academic experience.
- A dynamic educational model that places emphasis on your academic achievement and our core values.
- Innovative curricula that meets the needs of our region’s professional needs.
- Personal attention and monitoring through orientation, tutorships, and permanent communication with teachers and advisors.
- An international approach through classes taught in English, field trips abroad, and foreign language education.
- A modern, safe, and completely equipped campus.
- Our beatiful Historical Building in downtown Hermosillo provides easy access for students enrolled in our Graduate Programs.
- Competitive sport teams and a great number of cultural and recreational activities.
- A pleasant, welcoming and respectful student environment.
We are committed to provide you with a high quality educational. Our strength lies in our experience as educators, and we are known as a prestigious institution within our community.
Welcome to the UNILÍDER University!
Felix Soria, M.A.